Monday, August 24, 2009

The Tale of Kiki...

My name is Kinga, or Kiki for short. Just a fun fact about my name: it is Hungarian from the Old German Kunegunda. I'm a 12 year old girl with dreams bigger than the sky and hopes as furry as the snout of a dog, for my future. I am a writer, and a poet. I was born and raised in Chicago, but both my parents emigrated from Poland. So it is safe to say I am Polish! I have visited Poland quite a few times. I live near my BFF, my other half, the cap to my bottle, the left eye when I am the right one! Mimi knows me, and all of the nooks and crannies in my heart, as she has spent nearly 8 years or so deep within it. Basically, we are BFF's!! That's all there is to it. I love to read. If you were to spy on me you would learn that 1) I spend most of my time with my nose in a book, 2) that is probably why I am so pale, and 3) I love dogs and wish for one from the bottom of my heart! The dog in the picture above is not mine(unfortunately), but he was for adoption a few months ago. That will also tell you I'm passionate about pet adoption. While I am a city slicker, I must warn you not to underestimate my green thumb. Yes, I like gardening and actually want a farm when I grow up! I also like photography... but unfortunately my range is limited with a Nikon CoolPix, when what I really need is a digital DSLR. With a telephoto lens. And, I occasionally listen to music. And, I knit. And I make cards. And... blah blah blah. I must be boring you. So, that's all there is to me, emitting a few things I would rather no one online knew. I hope you all enjoy the blog of us City Slickers!

No comments:

Post a Comment